Women and Child Wellness Development
Being healthy is having good physical health and mental condition. Whereas, term wellness
means remaining in the state of good health as an actively pursued goal. Apart from being
free from illness, wellness looks forward to increasing the quality of life by self-work.
It's about making conscious decisions regarding what is good for us and what's not. There
are eight dimensions of wellness:
- Emotional/Mental - To indulge in stress management and other self-care activities. The
aim is to control your emotions and keep them in check.
- Environmental - To check your surroundings where you spend your time most. Apart from
dust and dirt, keeping them organized and clear for healthy thoughts.
- Financial - It deals with financial management. Most people feel stress because of
financial transactions only (loss, expense, earnings, more).
- Intellectual- People who feel happy and confident with their bodies seem to perform
better in their work. Our thoughts and ideas evolve with our state of the body.
- Occupational- Today satisfaction is highly linked with your career. You need to be aware
of the contributions you are making in your career.
- Physical- It revolves around the term healthy. Taking rest, exercising, eating enough
and such practices that help you in attaining and remaining fit and fine status.
- Social- It is all about relationship building and your satisfaction in them. Friendship,
Family, Love, Colleague, and more, all types of social engagements and relationships are
considered in this.
- Spiritual- Here spiritual can be a religion, or it can also be finding your sense of
purpose. Every human seeks its purpose and reason for their existence. Here we talk
about satisfaction and calmness, which can either be through relaxation, meditation,
religion, and such practices.
A woman has to go through several changes in her life. They can be
hormonal, physical, mental, social, and more. Women have also started building their career
which also increases one more responsibility on them. Today women's development is a
trending issue, not only women empowerment but overall women's wellness. Often they forget
to take care of themselves amidst the multiple roles they are fulfilling. Internationally,
statistics prove that after marriage and/or childbirth, women tend to get overweight and
stressed because of a busy schedule. In first world countries, many gynecology centers have
evolved to be an overall women development center.
Child growth and development are currently most talked about topics.
Schools have no doubt extended their efforts in terms of academics and sports but child
development is more diverse than this. Apart from financial and occupational child
development consists of the rest six dimensions of wellness. Schools and pediatricians
together can also look after most but not all dimensions of child wellness. As in the case
of women, first world countries have started developing children wellness programs to ensure
child growth and development.
At Mahin, we have enrolled in two innovative and effective programs:
- WWW (Women Wellness World) - As the name suggests it aims women wellness. With this, we
have added nutrition, counseling, and other medical services with our experienced and
- Bloomeroo- It's a child wellness program. It includes nutrition, counseling, growth &
development tracker, anthropometric growth monitoring, and more.
With these programs and extra efforts, we are aiming to provide complete
women and child development services.